Sunday 30 January 2011

Introductions

Okay, so I guess I should inform you more about what this whole blog is about.

Well as i've said on the main blog, being mixed race i've realised how annoying it is when I go to buy some foundation and every shade is either too dark or too light and never the perfect tone. Or when I need to go to school in the morning and my hair gets knotted so easily and I feel like i'm wearing the same hairstyle every day.

I've also noticed how certain shades of makeup may look good on my friends but look a lot different on me so, also in this blog I will showcasing makeup that will suit mixed race skin tones.

There are also lots of events and groups that are unique in the way that they also provide advice and tips especially for mixed race people and/or parents with mixed race children. I think this could be really beneficial to many people so i'll be putting those on this blog to.

So overall, I will be aiming to:
  • Post a product - either Hair, Makeup or both. (Weekly)
  • Post an event or some news that I believe would be beneficial. (Weekly)
  • Post a query that's been featured on the internet concerning mixed race people or parents of mixed race children. (Weekly)
  • Anything else that I find would be beneficial or interesting as of when I find it.
BethanTamsin;X

No comments:

Post a Comment